Introducing Interbond 2340UPC
Protect Pipes and Valves from -196°C to 205°C
Akzonobel's International brand is pleased to introduce Interbond 2340UPC. This versatile Universal Pipe Coating (UPC) is suitable for all coating requirements from -196°C to 205°C, covering the majority of end uses. With outstanding corrosion protection in both insulated and uninsulated environments.
Interbond 2340UPC challenges the performance expectations of epoxy based temperature resistant coatings. Application characteristics also set this technology apart with excellent tolerance to over application, fast cure and overcoating even at sub-zero temperatures and unrivaled impact and damage resistance.
Please fill out the form to learn more.
- Carbon and stainless steel
- Insulated equipment
- Piping and valves
- Uninsulated equipment
- Interbond 2340UPC Product Brochure
- Interbond 2340UPC Technical Datasheet
- Interbond 2340UPS MSDS Grey Part A
- Interbond 2340UPC MSDS Olive Grey Part A
- Interbond 2340UPC MSDS Part B
- Interbond 2340UPC Test Data
- Interbond 2340UPC Track Record
- Interbond 2340UPC Owner Presentation
- Interbond 2340UPC Applicator Presentation
The UPC approach reduces piping and associated OEM specifications down to just two products making up two coatings schemes. This replaces the many differnt coating schemes normally employe, reducing risk, complexity and improving quality.
Interbond 1202UPC (up to 650°C)
We have a team of experts to each industry, who understands your business and objectives.
Benefit from our continuous innovation and scientific expertise.
Our coating advisers all around the world assist you with you technical support and questions.