Introducing Polibrid 705E from AkzoNobel.
Polibrid Coatings Solutions
Akzonobel's International brand is pleased to introduce Polibrid 705E elastomeric polyurethane and Polibrid 670S concrete primer as part of its robust high performance coatings and linings portfolio. The launch of Polibrid 705E strengthens the coatings presence in existing geographies and expansion into important Asian markets.
To learn more, please fill-in the form to the right and identify whether you are a Municipal Representative, a Specifying Engineer, or a Coatings Applicator (so we can better serve you). Also feel free to peruse a number of relevant documents in the Doc-Links section below.
Polibrid 705E Key Features
- Solvent free and Zero VOC
- High film thickness in a single coat (5mm+ if required)
- Fast curing/low temperature curing
- Extremely low Moisture Transmission Rate
- Flexible, elastic, crack resistant, abrasion and chemical resistant
- Suitable for steel and concrete substrates
- Applied by plural component spray (2:1 mix ratio)
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Clarifier tanks, lift stations, penstocks and channels
- Concrete and steel potable water tanks
- Steel bolted tanks
- Mining and mineral processing
- Power generation
We have a team of experts to each industry, who understands your business and objectives.
Benefit from our continuous innovation and scientific expertise.
Our coating advisers all around the world assist you with you technical support and questions.