-196°C (-321°F) to 650°C (1202°F)
Renowned 'Cold Spray Aluminium' technology with excellent CUI and thermal cyclic resistance.
- Excellent resistance to “thermal shock” experienced during rapid temperature cycling
- Can be applied at 200um (8 mils) in a single coat using standard application equipment
- Suitable for application to steel substrates operating at temperatures up to 302°F (150°C)
-196°F (-321°F) to 230°C (446°F)
Reduce the risk of early failure and maximize productivity vs traditional solutions.
- Low temperature cure down to -5°C (23°F)
- Excellent tolerance to over-application
- Short minimum overcoating intervals
- Suitable for application to steel substrates operating at temperatures up to 120°C (250°F)
Up to 230°C (446°F)
No need for shutdowns - application directly to high temperature online equipment.
- Hot application to live equipment up to 205ºC (401ºF)
- Excellent adhesion to steel cleaned by hand or power tool (St2/SP2 preparation)
- Cures ready to insulate after 10 minutes (when applied at temperatures above 100°C (212°F)