Universal Pipe Coatings from AkzoNobel
Protection for all industrial pipework
Interbond UPC offers a coating solution that can be used for all process pipes, valves and vessels. It provides protection for equipment operating at extreme temperatures, and is flexible to use in both insulated and non-insulated conditions.
- Any pipe, valve or vessel - One coating solution to protect all industrial pipework in challenging environments.
- Reduced specification complexity - Replaces complex specifications with a single system, minimizing CUI and delivering cost savings.
- Extreme protection for extreme environments - Protects carbon and stainless steel from -196°C (-321°F) to 650°C (1202°F), in insulated and non-insulated conditions.
- Market leading performance - Minimizes the risk early of coating failure through reliable anti-corrosive performance.
- Enhanced technology increases productivity - Short recoat intervals can double productivity compared to traditional systems.
- Developed from proven technology with a +10 year track record - Proven performance with titanium modified inorganic copolymer technology has a 10 year history of protecting insulated equipment in a highly corrosive environment.
Universal Pipe Coatings Article Archive
We have a variety of informative articles relating to temperature resistant products and CUI mitigation available to download. Previous articles include titles such as:
- A critical comparison of epoxy phenolic and alkylated amine epoxy technology in uninsulated conditions
- The importance of ambient cure for high-temperature products
- A novel approach to combatting CUI
- How to reduce costs whilst reducing coating specification complexity
- Protect pipes, valves and vessels with one easy solution
To access our white papers, simply complete the form on the page.
We are here to help
Our global team of technical and sales experts are available to provide you with the help and support that you need.
We have a team of experts in each industry, who understands your business and objectives.
Benefit from our continuous innovation and scientific expertise.
Our coating advisors all around the world assist you with your technical support and questions.